Monday, 26 November 2012

Wild Mushroom

Last week, after a good rain storm, some wild mushroom sprouted near my apartment. With a little research, they look like the prince mushrooms (Agaricus Augustus). When I touched the cap, I found it soft and scaly. The gills look white and yellowish colour. They grow in moist soil on side of grass field. 

 

















Caution: 
The above mushroom might not be edible. Don't eat any mushroom you are not 100% certain of it's identification. Take care!  


Mushroom discussion: Identifying mushroom
References: The mushroom hunter

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Just got myself some mushrooms. Will give this a try over the weekend. Thanks for sharing.
    cubensis spore syringe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the coolest process. Thanks for sharing. Now if only I liked the taste of mushrooms...

    spore syringe

    ReplyDelete