Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Blueberries lettuce smoothie

After previously done the beetroot smoothie which I quite like it, I want to experiment and create more smoothies using different fruits and vegetable. So below are the some of the new ingredients I'm going to try:



3 bunches organic lettuce 
1/2 cup frozen  blueberries  
1 teaspoons granular lecithin
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
1 teaspoons ground flax seed 
  8 spirulina tablets 
 5 almonds
splash of water 





Taste wise was okay, a bit bitter sweet and nutty taste in mouth... hm..yum..yum..




2 comments:

  1. Isn't this also a nice starter if the ingredients are just tossed together!
    By the way, thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestion!
      Thanks for visiting my blog too! 多多指教!

      Delete